About The Event
Digital Maharashtra : Leveraging digital technologies to create better outcomes for citizens
In a fast-changing digital world, government departments have struggled to meet the rising demand for services that citizens expect today. To create a government that is prepared for the future, there is a need to reassess and reinvent. Innovative technologies can help government departments improve their usage of public funds and develop forward-thinking and citizen centric policies.
However, for ensuring that every citizen gains from digital transformation initiatives, there are some key critical areas to consider.
- Finance: First and most critical area, as most departments do not have a single comprehensive view of key financial information on a real time basis for pro-active decision making.
- Future of work/Employee wellbeing: This is critical and contribute towards employee engagement which recently has taken a paramount importance keeping in view current pandemic situation.
- Holistic Urban Development: Most cities are strained, and the growing demand for infrastructure has challenged urban planners to think of innovative ways and techniques to better the quality of life, while balancing both the economy and the environment.
- Modernization of Security and Police Force: In today’s dynamic world, police teams require a holistic solution that unifies the existing landscape of disconnected information systems and other government agencies.
Maharashtra, historically the most industrialized state in the country has always led from the front. With a stable business environment and a thriving small-scale sector, the state can conquer new heights if it takes the help of technology in the four critical areas, as mentioned above.
In our endeavor to showcase the best practices that can help the state of Maharashtra take big strides in India’s economy, we have partnered with global leader, SAP, to co-create an event, that showcases key solutions that are designed to make a big impact in the four critical areas of finance, HR, urban development and police modernization.
Attend this event to learn how to:
- Build a comprehensive financial management system which enhances efficiency in financial transactions and transparency in operations in the govt. departments
- Forward looking one system comprehensively to cover all the HR processes from Hire to Retire with the focus on skills
- Leverage emerging technologies for helping government departments deliver better cities by empowering public officials to be more productive; increasing community engagement and openness; driving innovation around government service delivery; and improving urban resilience to help ensure public safety and security
- Build a modern data driven police workforce that facilitates best-of-breed intelligence analysis and integration for 360 degree views of threats with the ability to collaborate with multiple agencies and citizens